Infinite Learners Inc.
Summer Camp Wavier & Policies
I understand and agree that there are certain risks of damages and injuries inherent in the
participation of my child in these summer camp activities and I hereby accept these risks on behalf of my child.
I understand that it is my child’s responsibility to abide by the rules and regulations imposed on the
children by the teacher and/or the teacher’s aide for the safe conduct of activities in the gym and on
the playground. I hereby, for myself and on behalf of my child, agree to be bound by the rules
contained in the registration form.
I hereby, for myself and on behalf of my child, agree to save and hold harmless and fully indemnify the
Infinite Learners Inc., its owners, agents, volunteers, assistants, employees, guest instructors and/or
students from any and all liability for any personal injury or injury to any third party child resulting from
my child’s participation in the above mentioned activities.
I hereby release Infinite Learners Inc., its owners, agents, employees and its entire staff from any and all
liability for any injuries that my child may sustain as a result of any activities that take place in Infinite
Learners Inc. facilities, associated playgrounds and off-site field trips for each of the sessional terms of
July 2020 and August 2020.
Permission is granted to Infinite Learners Inc. for use of photographs of students for camp email purposes
or as stated on my registration form.
I hereby give consent for the staff of Infinite Learners Inc. to perform First Aid for my child in the event
of an emergency. I also authorize Infinite Learners Inc., its owners, agents, employees and faculty to
seek medical service in case of serious injury or illness to my child if I am unable to be contacted. I
further agree to accept financial responsibility for costs that may be charged for or levied in association
with the medical services provided my child and will indemnify and save harmless Infinite Learners Inc.
its owners, employees and staff from such costs.
Infinite Learners Inc. shall not be held responsible for any loss or theft of any personal possessions
whatsoever. I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of my child and have the right to waive
I understand as the legal guardian of my child I will abide by the following policies and procedures;
- An authorized adult will be with my child until the camp doors open at 9:00am each day of the scheduled camp
- An authorized adult will be at the camp doors to pick up my child each day at 12:00pm of the scheduled camp
- My child will have a nut free snack, water bottle, and change of clothes to bring with them each day of camp
- I will treat the employees of Infinite Learners Inc. with respect
- I understand the camp will be cancelled if there is not a minimum registration of 6 campers registered by June 30th, 2020
- Any withdrawals from the camps must be given in writing by email to one month before the commencement of the camp. Refund minus 10% will be given under this notice. Less than one month notice 50% refunds will be given, and once camp has commenced there is no refunds.
- There is no refunds given for campers that miss a day of camp
- I understand I cannot bring my child to camp if they are throwing up, have excessive coughing, a undiagnosed rash, yellow to green discharge from their eyes or nose, have evidence of head lice, a fever higher then 38 / 100 degrees, are fatigued or unable to participate in camp activities.
By completing the registration form I understand and agree to follow the terms set out.